Sunday, April 7, 2013

Retirement Fund

      I am retiring at 22. I am selling all of the extras in my life and taking some time off. Sony Playstation 3, Vizio HD TV, Sharp stereo system, Toshiba Satellite notebook, HP Deskjet printer, goodbye technology. 2 pairs of skis, Keurig single cup coffee maker, mini fridge, and an office chair. From selling all of this I'll have a few bucks in my pocket and so my retirement fund has started.
      This is sort of a short term and immediate retirement fund. Maybe it's not the ordinary sort where you work all your life to play golf in Florida. Although, it gets me to the same place as sun soaked golf courses gets our grandparents. This small amount of money will buy me a one way ticket somewhere. Once out of America I get to start doing what I really want to do, which is the point of retiring isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment